2014. február 4., kedd

Short opinion


The MV came out yesterday. I have to say so far this was the most anticipated comback for this year, mostly what I saw.  Before it's reveal there were pictures and teasers but the most suprising that the "full song" appeared after variety shows I think 3 times, way before the official release. I don't know if that was a accident or was planned because they never adressed it, or I missed that news. 

A
nyway the song is realllllly good. If I have to say one thing about it I say quality.  As I said the song is great the visuals also the dance is so far. This concept is really good I like it ^^. I loved the dance break in the begining, but did you notice Jongup face xD? btw I think Yongguk digging would be better if he found that thing between the bones where the heart is.. just imo And why did Himchan shot himself ? 

The only thing I didn't liked is that when they were showing the group dance it was so edited not a single shot was a little longer to actually say who is who.

I hope they win on music shows but on the other hand Minwoo's Taxi is coming out and I want him to also win soooo who knows ^^


k, bye

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése