2014. február 28., péntek

goodbye winter




It was long ago that I had a day like this. It wasn't that special but it was good what suprised me that I went to Mcdonalds cause I was about to die from starving and I ordered, payed and when the guy who gave me my order said my name XD ( because I payed with my card so he looked my name probably ) I was so suprised but it made me smile :D 

btw have you encountered a sweater that you can put on because the neck part is soo narrow that you can't pull it through your head xD? well I have today.





and also something I felt like million years ago. I came home by bus and I played Tripletown on my phone and when I looked up there was this really handsome boy. and I it was a love for first sight for a second... maybe xD. There's something in me cause I 'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shy when it comes this. I don't know why. I don't even look at somebody who I really like. shoot me XDD.




k,bye




gif: http://matoki-project.tumblr.com/post/77512982687/bapleague9-youngjae-is-so-cute

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése