2014. február 27., csütörtök

Concert x album

ah
so happy
seriously

The first kpop concert in Hungary.. so absurd. so unbelievable


A few days ago my friend sent a link and it said that there will be a Teen Top concert in Budapest. My first reacion was: WHAT ?! but apparently it's true

and I have a ticket to it.


I'M SO HAPPY 


to be honest I love kpop concerts even though I went only once but it was soooo good the people there was not rude ( cause when we went to a festival to a FOB concert it was SO FUCKING ANNOYING I really wanted to blow their asses up to the air)  the atmosphere was so good, I didn't want to go.

so in april this feeling come back ^ - ^        can't wait




[ ... ]




on a different subject cause this is actual
I listened the new 2ne1 album. and to be honest I have got mixed feelings some of the songs are really good, and so heartfelt (come back home unplugged T_T) and some of em are ....wth is this. I don't know which will be performed at music shows but I hope not crush xD I like majority of the songs so it's okay for me.

overall it's a good album ^^ [dl]




 [✓] liked [] loved [✖]  not so much/not my style



[✖]    CRUSH
[]   COME BACK HOME 
[]   너 아님 안돼
[✓]    살아 봤으면 해
[]   착한 여자 
[✖]    멘붕 (CL SOLO) 
[✓]    HAPPY 
[✓]    SCREAM 
[]   BABY I MISS YOU 
[✓]    COME BACK HOME (UNPLUGGED VER.)






don't kill me because of my opinion T_T




k,bye

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése