2014. január 10., péntek

My inspiration





I always wanted to lose weight. While we were in school we had to exercise twice a week. When I was there I thought it was a pain in the ass but after a while I enjoyed it mostly when we hit the gym. But now I found it really hard to bring myself to excersise. I did it a few times but stopped eventually cuz something came up (work, school or just being a lazy fuck). Recently I started to gain weight and I don't want to go back when I was in primary school. I wasn't that fat but I wasn't comfortable in my skin. Eventhough nobody hurt me - or I don't remember - I became insecure, shy and unsocial. Not that I'm on the opposite site since then but my situation is better. so I don't want to go back. and that's when I saw this video




I have been following him for 1 year and I really love his videos. I love his sense of humor the way he express himself. So yeah if he can do it then I'll do it too. Maybe this sounds cliché or what but he will be my inspiration in weight loss.

I found a 30 day exersise "challenge" so I'm all ready.


Let's do this !


k, bye

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése