2014. január 5., vasárnap

a sunday in january

oookay so I spent all my day to draw and color in Paint tool sai. I really love drawing maybe I do  a page and posting it all there but there have been some post with my art style.
mostly I love to draw chibis or female characters. 
I just can't draw men sorry xD ... just sometimes

aaand yesterday I draw something really pretty (imo) so I decided to color it today ~


omg it took a FULL DAY to do this.
but I'm satisfied with it. It's my second time that I used this program and I have to say it's awesome ^ ^.


so here it goes:






and all day I listened a kpop radio




... I heard Girl's Day - Something 4 times, a bunch of Exo song ( I kinda like Baby don't cry) and Sengri song which I really don't like xD

plus heres a gif that I made yesterday xD



tutorials: (1) (2) (3) (4)


k, bye~

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése