2014. január 21., kedd

It's ninja time !



When I was little it was one of my fave shows.


To be honest I don't remember much of it but I know I loved it. But when the new little darker version appeared I have fallen in love. Looking back the original TMNT was for little kids, but this new version is more mature. Changes were made and I like it.

I like the drawing style , humor, the stories that the 4 turtles has got different skin colors, that's a minor thing but I like it ^^ The voice acting is great also imo it matches their characters. 

My fave turtle is Rafaello/Raphael. Mainly because his name was a chocolate brand name (I was little okay xD) but now I like him because his character, guess I have a thing for tough hot heads with the heart of gold. Also his hungarian dub is one of my fave va in hungary ^^ there is very little difference between the english and the hun version. I love both of 'em it's gooood ~ 
and I love the name Raphael it's so sexy  :D

I like all the seasons and judge me all you want but I liked fast forward too. But when I saw the back to the sewers and saw they have eyeballs (it sounds weird xD) I was like nope I like the other design better. so I stopped there. And this new 3D TMNT is a nope to me also. Saw 1 episode it was okay but didn't drag me in.

So I'm always happy when they put it on TV or have the chance to watch it online.


pic from tumblr


k,bye

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése