2013. szeptember 9., hétfő

Out of my mind: happiness and cheer

Hi there ^3^ ~



Soooo what I want to talk about are B2ST and Mblaq. See, I love both groups but there is something I noticed between these 2 groups. Why does it seem to me that Mblaq is happier than B2ST? I know.. I don't know them and they are different people. But just looking at their performances for example since Beautiful I haven't seen Kikwang smiling on stage. They always have serious concepts but I wish they have a laid back one too more often. But in Beutiful night they weren't smiling or I missed it I don't know ><. On the otherside in Smokey girl performances Lee Joon is smiling all the way and thats also this cool kind of concept. probably at Jtune camp they know that mostly girls like if there is a cute smiling boy in the group so they use it so that way they can gain more fans. Beside his smile is so pure and sincere xD.

I know B2ST is not this very serious band and they have this really cute side but since Beautiful night to me they have changed. I love them but I really want to see atleast 1 happy mv or something.






Recently I started a kdrama, I don't really saw that many cause I couldn't find that many that I liked. But now here it is Cheer up Mr. Kim! (힘내요,  미스터 김!). I should have watched when it was new but I don't care xD. The story is nice an unique,  I like it. The main character is really cute, the kids are kiiiiiinda cute but if the maknae is always gonna whine I will be very pissed. There is a scene where the maknae starts to cry but the elder says shut up xDD. Also the grandmom pisses me of but I'm only at the beginning of it.

Okay I started watching it because of Dongwan but I have to say I understand why did they give him an award for this acting. I really think he is this kind of character he plays it very well and eventhough this supposed to be a sad story(?) I always end up smiling.

That's all ^3^ byby ~

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése