2013. szeptember 23., hétfő

Block B comeback and B.A.P japanese debut

Wow I'm gonna be on time cause the Block B MV came out today~


It's been a long time since this group had a comeback they had to deal some deep shit.. but they are back and strong as ever. They new song Be the light is a great song. Not their style but they manage it pretty well. The Mv is pretty too but I don't know why the fuck did they have to beat the living shit out of Ukwon. weird. And the begining I was like who is this singer? they got a new singer? I couldn't recognise him but I realised it was Zico! It really got be off guard because he can sing now pretty well. ( I KNOW he sang in Movie's over okay) Love his singing. I guess this long hitaus give them time to improve. I'm happy that they are back they make awesome music and the boys have great personalities. Waiting for the next part..








On to B.A.P. I always liked their songs but never bothered to get to know them better. but this changed a few weeks ago..I think xD.  I just realised that they are very loveable boys and have the sense of humor that I like in a boyband. The japanese song is their debut song Waaaaaaarrior (huh!). Have to say their appearences in this Pv is much better than the original in my opinion okay maybe except Zelo he is almost the same just different hair color (btw why the fuck did he once have a gazilion bobbypins in his hair? I mean look LOOK
and the only one thing I didn't like are those black skin tight pants.. especially on Bang Yongguk, I really hope that the company or even his body allows him to put on some weight just to be a little more manlier 'nam sayin? okay thats all , otherwise everything was awesome ^^







By the fucking way... is only Ts ent. is only smart enough to put up their japanese songs? sorry if other companies did this (maybe cube) but I just realised this. *looking at you SM..and JYP* *2PM has got minimum 5 fucking  songs in japanese and you don't put it up ?!*

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése