2013. június 27., csütörtök

40 Days Shinhwa Challenge D-1


I really wanted to try out these kind of challegnes so here I go ^^

Day 1 

 How did you found Shinhwa?


Well that's an easy question: Shinhwa Broadcast

I've already expressed my feelings a few post earlyer and I still feel the same (mostly).


The first episode that I saw was with Super Junior.
What can I say, it was love at first sign. If only I knew them sooner ><. After that I started to search for them, knowing them more and more. I love every member of this band because each of them has an unique personality which you can't help but just to love them ^^ in my opinion. All of them are very handsome, down to earth people. 


Their friendship that I (next to Masutmoto and Hamada) really envy. They help out eachother but can be "mean" also. I like that when Andy feels a little lack of self-confidence there are atleast 3 members that trying to cheer him up. And the mama bird and baby bird ♥ I always smile at that cuz it's so cute xD.  

Their song are after all these years are really catchy. new and old also. Their concepts I think for the time it was very cool and epic but some of them nowdays are sometimes so wierd xD


I know them since 2013 january so I started the year with them ^^


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése