2013. június 28., péntek

40 Days Shinhwa Challenge D-2


Day 2 

Your favorite member and why


Okay for this I'm gonna cheat here a little bit because I can't choose between these two. (but seriously from this band it's hard to pick ONLY one)



The two members are Andy and Minwoo. Come to think of it this two people are the opposite of eachother.



Andy is timid and shy but so lovely in he mean time.and oh god so cute >< He doesn't like to show off, sometimes he's confidence is low (but his friends always to the rescue). Also he is a real genleman and has good manners also smart,and I like his seriousness it gives him this sexy vibe . His skills suprised me I'm not gonna lie that cooking, quizzes and many other things ^^. He is really hansome and charming in my eyes. He really is a great husband material :D


Minwoo...oh Minwoo. He is one of a kind. while Andy doesn't really show off Minwoo is a whole new level, king of fanservice, always sooooo confident. He got the looks the charms the skills but Minuyaaa eat some DHA :D cute little special stupid.  He always seek for attention which can be really cute :D He is funny and smart(when he feels like it) , sexy and cute a full pack xD. To be honest I see him like a real man, he knows when to show his different sides.   And I'm not gonna lie.. that body..his handsome face.. cute smile . I love boys who are a "little" thick. And I don't care that he is small if he is not smaller than me it's okay ^^ Also I'm kinda his ideal girl cuz I'm tungtunghae

oh yeah I almost forgot.... FUCKING POLLY!!!! that dog is my weakness. so fucking cute I love him ><





Credit: all pictures/gif from tumblr. so sorry I don't know where and there is no watermark x3

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése