2014. április 17., csütörtök

HAUL - Glamour Days


sup ~

Glamour Days are basically 3 days (friday-satruday-sunday) where you can buy clothes, cosmetics etc. 20% or more off if you have coupons. These coupons comes from the magazine Joy. So I took this opportunity and bought some stuff ^^. 



First this allround concealer from Catrice Cosmetics, it's good I usually use green and red one. (green for rednes and red for dark circles ^^) 


Next are nailpolishes from S-HE Stylezone.


Some products from Essence. I LOVE Essence . I bought a blush for my mom a stick blush for myself. Also a nailpolish and a paperprint manicure. 


All the cosmetics that I purchased.


Next: this cup. This has a little backstory. Here in Hungary we have an exhibition called WAMP , it's a design shop where you can buy hungarian designed crafts. So there I saw a cup like this but usually things at WAMP are not cheap, so I thought that would cost a fortune so I said no. Later on my friend told me that they sell cups like that in Butlers. I was like oh yeahhh. so here it is ^^. btw a really cute cashier boy sold it to me. xD





This long ass necklace is my next treasure. It's so long I couldn't take a picture of it normally xD sorry. It's very simple yet elegant ^^. but it tangles sooooooo fast. From : SIX




I ALWAYS wanted a floral headband. my dream came true ~~ from: New Yorker ( the pearl is not broken it's just brown there)


This simple dress from H&M. At first I went in H&M to buy myself a black comfortable shoes (for work) but there weren't in my size so I started to look around. I saw this simple dress it was cheap so I gave it a try. Holy shit it's perfect ! it would seem a little loose but omg it perfectly suits my bodytype.


My working shoes from New Yorker. I wear it all the time. Really comfortable.


So I bought all of these products ^^. I'm really happy with all of my treasures. btw all of my pictures are a little darkened and I don't know why TT_TT



 The end ~


k,bye

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése