2013. december 21., szombat

Wish List



▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼


This is a little list of the things I really want to possess sooner or later ^^

soo here it goes.




I want a bunch of albums for various artist:

  • G-Dragon Coup d'Etat
  • a Block B album (it doesn't matter which cause all of them is amazing to me)
  • Shinhwa (I really want an album from them TT_TT)

Or anything that themed Shinhwa, that could be the Shinhwa Broadcast in a dvd so I can watch them ^^. FOREVER !! :D 

aaaaaand anything Gaki no tsukai related. I love them too.


▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼


This year, mostly in the end I started to love vintage and unique stuff mostly jewelery so moving on to



accessories:

  • jewelery from here or here
  • or from here ( I found this place on friday by pure luck)
  • or any pretty jewelery 
  • suspender thights
  • M Wolf cap
  • a floral or leaves crown


clothes:

  • a new boot ( I ♥ boots)
  • a new jacket (a parka jacket)
  • any product from Syndrome site


any other
:


  • puncher ( snowflake or heart shaped)
  • Avatar concept art book (both)
  • Orihime hair clips
  • flip clock
  • watch 
  • alpacasso


▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼


And now that I can't think of anything else I want a heavy hammer so I can beat the crap out of my laptop cause it lags so fucking much I can't belive I could write this xD.




k, bye ~ 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése