2013. november 1., péntek

Places to go: BUBU Bubble Tea



Okay so let me tell you about this magical place called BUBU Bubble Tea

I've already seen it, but a few weeks ago my friend took me there. It's a little shop in the heart of the city. Eventhough it's small it has a very friendly and charming vibe, like a korean coffee shop. The sellers are super nice and if you new to this whole bubble tea craze they kindly introduce it to you.




Now let't talk about the tea. I've never ever tasted something this yummy! It has 3 variation of tea - jasmin black green- and many many flavors, and also you can try out the milk type of tea also. If you don't know what to drink or want to try out different one in the shop there is a little list about the most popular combinations (mango jasmin green tea is FUCKING DELICIOUS! TRY IT!). It has also sandwiches and sushi boxes (which is a HUGE plus to me cause I'm sushi maniac) and sweets. Also has menus if you want to combine the two thing ^^.







The price is very reasonable and cheap for these delicious teas. 
A small one is 500 FT and a large one is 580 FT. 


where it can be found? 
1052 Budapest, Petőfi Sándor u. 6.
I tried to put common stations, mainly the metro lines. Just search for the logo. It's a small little shop. I can't put a picture of it now cause I didn't took one and on the web are only old ones. so I try to update.



(here is a map of Budapest public transportation, I know it's in french but you get the idea)



It's a great place, the location is reachable (okay now because of the construction it's a little hard to reach) nice people , oh and did I mention they play kpop songs? So I can only recommend this place. ^^


If you have a chance go there you won't be disappointed.




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése