2013. október 2., szerda

Block B - Very Good







oooooookay. so this MV came out today and a very suprising video to say the least. not bad just wtf sometimes XD

but let's see the MV. I loved the concept it's not very common in kpop videos that they go bankrobbing XD. I loved B-bomb part it was sexy when I first saw it my jaw dropped xD.

 

but wtf is on Zico head it's enough that he is blonde again no need for those 2 shits on his head XD. P.O with the red hair is good he can pull it off. but everybody looks is okay no complaints. Taeil is a cute little butler or I don't know xDD Jaehyo is the pretty boy as usual but I don't mind cause he is goofy like the others :D the song is pretty addicing. and the dance is pretty simple (atleast what they showed) I like Zico little steps when the drum is fast xD and when U-kwon is face to face the dog and got scared xD and that rock band thing was awesome. Lastly I like it how Zico says: How many fake MCs out there? And P.O aggressive voice.


okay but let's look at the wft moments cause there is plenty of it XD. I already mentioned Zico buns then there is P.O with the lipsick o.O the boxing girl with Jaehyo XDD black and white Zico, jrock U-kwon, golden lipstick Kyung,red lipstick Zico (when i say it I was like nooooooo) oh yeah and B-bomb with that I don't even know what is the name of that clothes.











Great song and it has a pretty insane MV but I can really see that this is who they are. pretty funny so I like it's not a boring Mv :D. good job. 


~ welcome back ~

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése