2013. július 31., szerda

just some random thougts

Hi !


So recently B2ST made a comeback with Shadow. It's a really great song. The video is unique too, their concept is cool ..okay Yosobie doesn't need that fucking earring nor does Dongwoon, in my opinion. and maybe Doojoon too but I didn't pay attention to his ears sorry XD I only watched his sexy arms. Talk about Doojoon I'm so happy that he got legit lines, I dunno but Cube ent likes to forget about their groups leaders (maybe except BTOB but I don't really follow them). And one other thing, when I watched some of their performances and not just now in "It's not me" .. I can't be the only one that thinks that in stage Seungie dances sooooooooooooo emotionally. He definietly should go and dance in musicals or in something where he can express his feelings. boy got too many moves XD



okay moving on F(x) made also a comeback with Rum pum pum pum. I don't really like that song. wierd but for me that song is too ... quiet xD I dunno XD but I watched one of their performances so maybe I'll like it and a thing that I noticed: why do they put Victoria in realllllllly tight clothes? it's not looks good on her always and she is the main dancer (i think?) soo wouldn't be more logical to put her in comfortable clothes? maybe just here but I noticed that in the danger era and in electic shock era she wore clothes like this. btw I loved Sulli outfit in this video. and there is one dance move that is awesome. and I love Luna style here.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése