2013. február 10., vasárnap

Fave Show : Shinhwa Broadcast


 신화방송




So when I first saw it I really didn't care cuz I didn't know Shinhwa and I wasn't intrested in them.. all I knew that there are a guy named Eric and Andy xD
And in January when I looket for some shows because I want to download them before it's to late TT^TT .. and I saw this Shinhwa Broadcast again and I was intrested then XD I didn't know them but hey it's the best way to get to know a group ^.^.
So I watched an episode with Super Junior cuz I know them atleast XD..


and when the episode was over...
I didn't expect this...
OMFG THEY ARE HILARIOUS !!

At firs it was hard to memorize the names I mixed up Dongwan and Junjin XD but in 2 days I knew them ^^


With that my adventure with Shinhwa began ^^



I saw most of the episodes of the Broadcast but since this is an ongoing show - I hope for a long time - there is always something new.

I don't really have a favourite episode I love all of them because every episode has it's best moments like the suju ep my fave was the chinese part ( I saw it at night when everyone was already asleep and I wanted tho laugh so loud XDD) The MT episode: the cooking and the hidden camera on Hyesung. The acting lesson , omg I LOVED Eric&Minwoo&Andy acting. The student channel when they have to eat and Hyesung eats like there is no tomorrow XDD etc etc...


About biases:






At fist Hyesung, cuz he is such a cutie little prince ^^ admit it ><! and he is always so shy and awkward XD but atleast he is tries his best :D and of course Shin Brief ^^ and apunya? nado apuda! xDDD and when I heard his real name XD







The next is Lee "special stupidMinwoo. To be honest I don't know the reason xD he is just so charming XD but come to think of it the farting exercise and other things xD and always knows what pleases the fans :D 
















Then Junjin cuz >< I don't know but when I watch him he is so .. so .. beautiful XD I don't even know anymore XD and not to mentinon when he smiles, and his sense of humor :D... and how he farts.. how the fuck can he fart like that XD little baby bird :D (de h BAZD MEG A SAPKA ÁLLANDÓAN RÁ VAN GYÓGYULVA A FEJÉRE ><)




And last but not least (in fact first XD) cutie magnae Andy ^^ I didn't really payed attention to him at first but after the farming episode something changed xD I loved how he was working and picking up cow shit while Eric and Hyesung was watching the cow from the distance XD and the scary zomdy XD and I want to give a kiss him not just Minwoo and the others ><










why there is no Eric and Dongwan? 

Eric for me is too 4D. I like him but he is not my preference from the band.

Dongwan, well because the resembles of somebody I know and he disappoinded me ._. but! Dongwan is better looking than him and his personality is better also and I like that he is a "little" pervy  ^^ (and I admit the 4th pic is a very sexy smile >//<)





but I love the whole group ^^











update [ 2013.10.15] : I fucking lied, I love Dongwan 



--xoxoxo--



When I get to know a group I want to look up every little detail about them. But I didn't expect that it will be this hard to gather information about them . Hard as searching Daikoku Danji PVs TT^TT.. or any japanese PVs (btw is it just me or is it really hard to find any japanese stuff on youtube? because I wanted to watch/listen a fucking bleach song and I didn't found any normal videos xD) but eventually I did and soon I saw the word SM.. I knew why they separated form that agency.  But what I read it was brutal (some stories) the one with Andy and Junjin. Also Andy attempt to commit suicide.. On My Birthday >< but thank god the attempt failed. think about it there wouldn't be Teen Top or 100% .. not to mention a precious perfect man.



I think that's all what I wanted to write about this topic. It's a little long but if I start writing/talking...
maybe if I want to write again an opinion on a show I think it will be 2PM Show (cuz I really love that show also.. WHERE IS SEASON 2 ?! HELL WHEN WILL BE A COMBACK ALREADY  >< ?! JYP HURRY THE FUCK UP >< ! PLEASE >< !)


thanks for reading
bye bye ^^

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése